Hypnosis for Medical Treatments
Are You Anxious Because of an Upcoming Surgery or Medical Procedure?
Most people are less than thrilled about having to go for a medical treatment or a visit to the doctor. It’s quite natural to feel some anxiousness. But for many, the anxiety goes way beyond feeling a slight amount of worry – they are totally terrified and don’t really know how to deal with their emotions. In fact, the fear is overwhelming that many people skip the procedure or visit altogether. Hypnosis for medical treatments works effectively to reduce anxiety and fear.
Fear of medical treatment is bad in itself, but it can have a dangerously negative impact on your immune system. Psychoneuroimmunology researchers have proven that anxiety can suppress your immune system and leave you open to all types of diseases. It also makes it hard for you to heal properly.
Hypnotherapy for Medical Procedures can benefit you in the following circumstances:
- If you are worried about an upcoming surgery.
- If you are thinking about pushing back or abandoning your surgery altogether because you are scared.
- If you are afraid of your doctor.
- If you get anxious when you walk into a hospital or a doctor’s office.
- If you have ever had a lengthy stay in the hospital after a surgery due to a long recovery time.
- If you are feeling wiped out physically or emotionally because you have a scheduled surgery.
- You have to change a couple of habits because of a future surgery.
Hypnosis Benefits include:
- Helping you feel comfortable about a future surgery.
- Helping you change bad habits before you can undergo surgery. For instance, hypnosis can help you get rid of unwanted pounds before your scheduled surgery.
- Helping you stop smoking, a habit which can cause serious complications during your recovery period. It has been proven that smoking puts pressure on any type of wound.
- Helping you overcome your fear of needles.
- Helping you overcome your overall fear of going to the dentist or doctor.
At Hypnosis-LA, we have a considerable amount of expertise helping patients reduce stress before and after undergoing medical procedures or surgery. Simply put, hypnotherapy for medical treatments can make your life better. Call us for a complimentary consultation at: (310) 994-9532.