Hypnotherapy

Beatrix-Wagner-hypnotherapist-los-angeles-small

Beatrix Wagner

Hypnotherapist & Life Coach

“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill

WHAT IS HYPNOSIS OR HYPNOTHERAPY?

 

Hypnosis is one of the most effective and safest tools that can be used to release mental and emotional blocks that keep us from achieving our goals and creating the life we truly desire.

 

Research has demonstrated that the conscious mind – the part which is accessible during waking hours and includes will power, decision making, analysis, problem-solving, listening, etc, is only about 12% of our total mind power. The other 88% is the subconscious mind, where all our genetic heritage, body functions (heartbeat, breathing, digestion), habits, memories, intuition, associations and emotions are stored.

 

Most human challenges result from unresolved emotional issues and stifling, negative belief systems. Often times, these were formed at an early age, when we had no defense mechanisms in place.

 

The human mind is like a computer. We can help reduce negative thoughts and behaviors and replace them with positive thoughts and behaviors that will help us move forward in life.

It is important to discover joy, appreciation, satisfaction, excitement for life, balance and fulfillment.

 

Hypnotherapy is a natural, heightened state of awareness and concentration that works directly with the subconscious mind, allowing us to make positive changes in our lives. Hypnosis relaxes our bodies, calms our emotions, and brings them into balance. It helps us discover new perspectives, solutions and possibilities.

 

Deconstructing and rebuilding our habits and patterns is a process of exploration, learning and patience. This process teaches us how to take better care of ourselves, make new, better choices, and have a powerful relationship with ourselves.

 

Our hypnotherapy sessions will involve understanding your personal history and the actual cause of your challenge. The focus will be on forward thinking, setting boundaries, planning, staying motivated and taking action.

HYPNOTHERAPY TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES

 

There are several highly effective techniques used in hypnotherapy, including Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Guided Imagery, problem-solving, Ericksonian Therapy and the power of suggestions. We use each of these as appropriate for your individual situation to enhance the experience and create shifts in your subconscious mind. We also utilize therapeutic imagery, which involves the use of metaphors to access certain images in your mind, leading to transformational journeys that unleash your full potential in all areas of your life.

 

BENEFITS OF HYPNOSIS

 

Since hypnosis works with our subconscious minds, many challenges can be helped by using certain hypnotic techniques. These include: stress and anxiety, panic attacks, worry, self-esteem, confidence, self image, focus, creativity, weight loss, smoking cessation, certain nervous tics, pain management, overcoming fears, etc.

 

The modern medical community understands the importance of the mind-body connection in healing. There are emotional negative patterns that are connected with physical ailments such as muscle tension, insomnia, restlessness, pain, sexual dysfunction, addiction and weight disorders. In recent years, more and more doctors have started using hypnosis in their practices.

 

Hypnotherapy is also a highly effective tool that can be used to create a general sense of well-being, success and empowered relationships. It has been shown to also help with public speaking, scholastic achievements and sports performance.

 

Live happy! Be confident! Love who you are!

Beatrix Wagner, C.Ht.

 

For more information about our hypnotherapy services in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and other nearby areas, please call (310) 994-9532 or email us at info@hypnosis-la.com . Phone / Skype sessions available.