05 Jun The Best Way to Choose A Life Coach
The best way to choose a Los Angeles life coach is to:
- Know exactly what you want your life coach in Los Angeles is to help you to achieve. Is it a short term goal? Do you want to pass an examination? Do you want to lose enough weight so that you will look wonderful at your class reunion? Or, do you need help with a long-term goal instead?
- Does the Los Angeles life coaching professional seem credible? Does they seem to know what they are doing? Can their conversations back up their actions? A lot of people are all talk and cannot back up the things that they are saying. Basically, the wrong life coach could do the same thing. So, if they say that everyone should always be on time, but they are always late to your appointments, then this should be a red flag. They might not be the best life coach in Los Angeles for you.
- Do they have enough experience? Experience, not certification. There is a huge difference. Do they have the experience to help you with your particular situation? Can they show you how to do things the right way?
- Can they produce a customized plan that will help you? They should not have one generic plan for everyone. You need a plan that will help you specifically. One person’s definition of wealth might be to have a decent amount of savings in the bank. But, to another person, it might mean having millions of dollars in the bank.
- What is your life coach Los Angeles doing in terms of responsibility? Are they going to make you take responsibility for the things that you are doing in life? Do they have a plan that will make you see that others are not responsible for the things that happen to you? Don’t forget that only you can take responsibility for your life.
- Does your life coach in LA take coaching seriously? Are they a professional at what they do? Keep in mind that this is not a personal relationship. It is business. You are paying for a business service. So, expect for your LA life coach to take things seriously and be a professional.
- How will you determine if you are making any progress? Does your professional life coach Los Angeles offer any way to measure your progression? Will you be rewarded for each step of progress?
For more information on working with a Los Angeles Life Coach contact us today for a consultation at: (310) 994-9532.